The Howarth Timber Engineered Solutions team will formulate a practical design solution based on the supplied architectural outlines and details. This can be undertaken as a single commissioned solution or in collaboration with the primary design team. Howarth Timber Engineered Solutions provides technical advice, design guidance and installation information for each project.
Our design and production process is fully integrated. This generates the necessary geometric profiles, the appropriate timber grade and section, and type and size of connector plate. A semi- automated manufacturing process establishes the truss profile by positioning within a range of jigs and press types, which are selected to reflect the complexity and size of the truss.
Where required, timber can also be preservative treated.
Howarth Timber Engineered Solutions can provide the appropriate design warranties and we are able to fully certify our supply chain in accordance with recognised industry standards. In addition, we will evaluate health and safety risks in accordance with CDM Regulations and provide advice so that a full and accurate risk assessment and method statement for site operations can be prepared.
- Effective and flexible solutions. Suitable for a wide range of roof structures and building types.
- Capability. Roof trusses can span long distances without the need for load bearing interior walls.
- Offsite manufacture. Saves on-site time
- Cost Reductions. Prefabricated components mean reduced labour costs.
- Energy Efficiency. Up to 40% more energy efficient than traditional construction methods and materials.
- Sustainability. Full chain of custody through PEFC forest certification. (FSC® certification available on a project by project basis)